Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Obama Tees-Up, Leaves Troops Hangin' in Afghanistan

From Cold Fury, "'I Will Never Rush the Solemn Decision of ... Hand Me the 5-Iron, Would You?'"




AN ADDRESS TO THE TROOPS, GOOD SPORTS THAT THEY ARE

"At ease, team.

I will never rush the solemn decision of sending you into harm’s way … or of sending you reinforcements once you’ve already been sent.

Nor will I rush through the sandtraps to send more equipment even though I’ve consistently said we must win this war. I shall not be hurried through the water hazards to have more helicopters; I will not–no, must not fly through my fairway game to approve more F-22s. That is my pledge to you...
And, from Andrew Klavan, "Obama Hits the Golf Course, Dithers over Afghanistan."

Also, Allahpundit, "
Obama to Troops: 'I Will Never Rush the Solemn Decision of Sending You Into Harm's way'."

0 comments: