Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Classical Liberal: 'Top 10 Hotties of 2009'

I haven't linked to him in a while, especially since I retired from formal Rule 5 blogging last summer. But The Classical Liberal's got an interesting roundup of the "Top 10 Hotties of 2009." It's way worth a look. Number 2 on the list is Kate Beckinsale, definitely a beauty. For some reason, though, I don't think her filmography does her justice. (Maybe horror flicks produce good income, but I'm more of a heavy drama and romance kinda guy). Anyway, there's a very recent collection of Beckinsale images at Starpulse:

And Theo Spark's got a beauty of a looker up for his "Bedtime Totty ..." Check it out!

And now that I think about it, a top-ten list of favorite beauties is a good idea. I'm running out of time for a 2009 edition, so perhaps I'll do "Best Dreamgirls of 2010." Tune in for that later!

Added: The Blog Prof links with, "Linkaround 12-31-2009."

6 comments:

Dana said...

When I followed the link to the top 10 (11, actually) hottest, I only recognized about half the names. I guess that says something.

Other than my darling bride, of course, my tastes run more toward someone like Kathleen Turner.

AmPowerBlog said...

Hmm...

Kathleen Turner? Very glamorous ... I'll make a note of it ... thanks Dana1

Kel said...

That Opening B/W photo of Kate Beckinsale sizzles...a reason for globalk warming, tonight the planet appears to be hotter.

AmPowerBlog said...

Thanks for commenting, Kel! Happy New Year!

kreiz1 said...

Kate!!

And Happy New Year, Donald.

AmPowerBlog said...

Happy New Year, Kreiz!