Thursday, February 7, 2013

Police Search for Ex-Los Angeles Cop Christopher Dorner

I'm traveling today (more on that later). I caught bits of news on Twitter between flights and I checked briefly at Memeorandum when I got to the hotel. Sooper Mexican was reporting, "News Media Scrub Cop Murderer's Manifesto of Pro-Obama, Hillary, MSNBC, CNN, Gay, and Anti-Gun Comments."

Anyway, I'm now just finished with social hour and getting back to my hotel room. I've got CNN on and Piers Morgan just interviewed former L.A. Police Chief William Bratton. (And folks have been hammering Morgan on Twitter, since allegedly the suspect was a big fan. Ace of Spades HQ has more on that, "If It Will Save a Single Life, We Must Get Piers Morgan's Stupid Fat Face off the Television.")

The Los Angeles Times has been updating all day, so check the search entry here, "ex-cop manhunt." And, "Manhunt: CNN's Anderson Cooper says he got package from fugitive."

And here's the New York Times, "Huge Search for Ex-Officer in 3 California Killings."

Also at Memeorandum.

0 comments: