Monday, April 15, 2013

Deadly Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon

I checked Twitter between my morning and afternoon American government classes, at about 12:25pm this afternoon. I've been checking Twitter pretty much all day since then, especially after I got out of my 12:45pm class. There's no underestimating how devastating the bombs were, even though "experts" have dismissed them as "unsophisticated." Tell that to the guy below who lost both of his legs, seen at Mediaiate on video, "Live Video From Boston Explosion Shows Man With Legs Blown Off, Official Talking About Deaths."

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

You can't trust media reports at this point. Maybe later. The New York Post is over the top, given the level of confirmed reports, "12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, law enforcement sources confirm." That's wrong, I pray.

However, the Boston Globe is outstanding, "Live blog: Explosions in Copley Square." And check the photos, "PHOTOS: TWO EXPLOSIONS AT BOSTON MARATHON FINISH LINE."

Also at the New York Times, "Blasts at Boston Marathon Kill 3 People." (At Memeorandum.)

I'll be updating...

0 comments: