Monday, April 8, 2013

You Can Feel It All Over

My wife was tripping on the Academy of Country Music Awards. The show was broadcast from the Arena at the MGM Grand, where we just saw the Eagles a couple of weeks ago. I was watching Mad Men, but when I went down to get something to drink I see Stevie Wonder playing "Sir Duke" and hung out to watch for a minute. I don't see a video from the show but here's an old clip. Everyone can really feel it.


And Eddie at My World live blogged it:
They are rushing things at this point, they must be behind. Hunter Hayes, aka the 12 year old looking kid is performing. Apparently Stevie Wonder is singing with him. That's, um, an interesting collaboration. He's a pretty good performer, I have to give him that. He plays guitar & piano. He's like Bieber with an accent, musical talent, and no punk attitude. Ooh, a horn section, cool! And the Hunter & Stevie on Sir Duke (You Can Feel It All Over) was actually pretty decent.
And at the Los Angeles Times, "Miranda Lambert is Academy of Country Music Awards' top winner."

0 comments: