Saturday, July 5, 2014

Spectacular Mike Trout Game-Winning Home Run in #Angels 7-6 Win Over Astros

The Los Angeles Times reports, "Angels again hit bull's-eye against lefties in 7-6 win over Astros."

A fabulous game. Recall that I took my family out to Anaheim Stadium last year for July 4th, and it was fantastic.

Last night Mike Trout seemed as if he was in a drought, but he came up to the plate with the scored tied 6-6 in the bottom of the 9th, and I said to my oldest son, "He's a great hitter." And boy, he smacked the third pitch for a brutal line drive right over the left field fence. Man, the entire stadium was rockin':





I tweeted from the game, a family selfie:


More baseball blogging tomorrow. This is the most fun we've had on 4th of July in years. We're hoping to make it a family tradition of Independence Day baseball.

0 comments: