Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VIDEO: Anarchists, Communists Attack 'American Power' at Anaheim #ANSWER Protest: 'He's an Agitator!'

"He's an agitator! That's just what he does. He's just going to cause a problem."

Watch the clip starting at 24:45 minutes. As noted, I was surrounded by dozens of anarchists, communists, dirty hippies, and meth-heads. Look at this retinue of human waste. Note especially the dirtbag with the obligatory upside down American flag. And of course notice at all the cameras being stuffed in my face. My response all day was "This is a public park. You have no right to stop me from participating in this protest." But with no police presence on the ground, thuggery was the order of the day. My phone was stolen from my hands at total of three times (I forgot to mention previously that the dirty tie-died hippie also assaulted me, stealing my phone and throwing it to the grass. Recall I had to retrieve my phone out of the street and from over a 10-foot brick wall as well.)



And forget the lies at the clip. I wasn't agitating anything, other than trying to take a few photos and Vines for my blog. What you're seeing is the mob siege that took over once the ANSWER communists realized who I was. This went on for probably half an hour at least, as I tried to move toward the main speakers, including Genevieve Huizar, the mother of dead gang-banger Manny Diaz, who in 2012 Anaheim police saw brandishing a weapon before being shot while fleeing the scene.

Robert Stacy McCain has the roundup of my earlier posts, "Commies in Anaheim?"

I'm surprised I haven't yet seen more videos of the mob attack. The reality is that the anarcho-communists were in my face, trying to intimidate and provoke me into violence, which then would have been captured on video as "proof" that I was a violent right-wing extremist. To their endless dismay, I was classically peaceful and composed, while being shut-down by criminal thugs in the typical fashion of leftist brownshirt totalitarianism.

0 comments: