Friday, January 2, 2015

Taylor Swift Was Freezing Cold While Performing for 'New Year's Rocking Eve'

I wasn't even watching television until 11:00pm, when I turned on the local news.

It's been cold all across the country this last week. No one's been spared the freezing temperatures. And as the local news segued into the delayed broadcast of the Times Square New Year's revelry, I was pretty surprised to see Taylor Swift strip down to nothing more than some "tuxedo" spandex pants and at little bikini-style top. I said to myself, "She must be freezing."

And sure enough, she was.

At London's Daily Mail, "'I'm freezing!' Taylor Swift shivers in tiny vest top as she leads Fergie, Charli XCX and One Direction at Times Square NYE bash."

Click through for photos.

BONUS: "Oh so Glamorous! Fergie looks incredible in FIVE different show-stopping outfits as she hosts Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve."

0 comments: