Wednesday, August 5, 2015

David Daleiden: The 'Hardest Part' of Releasing Planned Parenthood Videos Was 'Reviewing the Footage of the Body Parts of the Unborn Children Themselves...'

I confess: I'm to the point where I can't actually watch these Planned Parenthood sting videos.

They're simply too graphic. And they're self-evidently too evil. It's terrible. In fact, I'm stunned at this entire discussion.

I have tremendous respect for Dana Loesch, who's been doing more than anyone else to expose this evil on a daily basis.

See Dana on Twitter, "Man behind Planned Parenthood videos tells @DLoesch the “hardest part” of undercover investigation," and on YouTube, "5th Planned Parenthood Video Dropped Today: Interview with David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress [CONTENT WARNING]."

ADDED: At Life News, "5th Shocking Video Catches Planned Parenthood Official Selling “Fully Intact” Aborted Babies."

"Shocking." Oh boy, is it ever.

0 comments: