Saturday, April 24, 2010

Larry King and Sarah Silverman: Palin Should Pose for Playboy

Obviously, it's time for Larry King to retire, but there's no excuse of self-hating Jew Sarah Silverman. From Lori Ziganto:
I know. I had forgotten that show was still on the air, too. Well, I suppose even Michael Moore needs a show to appear on where he is actually slightly more attractive than the host. Anyway, Larry “I literally am older than dirt” King is at it again. Not content with just exposing his serial cheating this week, he also had to expose his creepy and sexist tendencies ....
LARRY KING, HOST: We can’t leave without asking you, my producers say I must ask you. Sarah Palin, what do you think? Sarah Palin? I got to say her name because we have to say it every night.

Sarah Palin. What do you say?

SARAH SILVERMAN: Oh, about what? Her posing in “Playboy”? I think she should go for it.

KING: Agreed. Thank you, Sarah.

SILVERMAN: Thank you.