Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Obsessed Progressive Who Shall Not Be Named Is Ideological Kith and Kin to Brett Kimberlin, And I Suspect He'd Like to Put Me Under Just As Fast

Following the method found at the screencap here, I will hold off mentioning by name the f-king obsessed progressive who has sought to do me grievous harm.

Patterico suggested last night that today is going to be a big day for the left. And here's Patterico's update: "Strong Circumstantial Evidence That Brett Kimberlin Is Astroturfing the Alleged “Threats” Against Him and His Allies." Notice this key quote at the post:
Kimberlin is on record as despising me. He has threatened me with a defamation lawsuit. He has filed a State Bar Complaint against me. He has complained about me to my office. (That’s a matter of public record, so I am giving nothing away.) He has complained about me to the stalking unit of my office, and reported me to Kamala Harris. He has insinuated in court documents that I may be responsible for a plot to murder him, and he has spoken of filing a RICO action against me and others.
That hits amazingly close to home. In fact, here's how close it hits after making some changes with strike-through editing:
Kimberlin An unnamed progressive is on record as despising me. He has threatened me with a defamation lawsuit legal action to get me stop blogging about his past evil deeds. He has filed a State Bar Complaint against me obsessed over my Rule 5 blogging for years. He has complained about me to my office college. (That’s a matter of public record, so I am giving nothing away.) He has complained about me to the stalking unit of my office chairman of my department, and reported me to one of his blog commenters turned me into Kamala Harris. He has insinuated in court documents that I may be responsible for a plot to murder him sexually harassing young women, and he has spoken of filing a RICO action new legal proceedings against me and others if I dare continue to blog about his malicious attacks on my livelihood.
This unnamed blogger has violated his own rules of legal agreement and I plan to stand up against his campaign of progressive lawfare. I have been dealing with the true evil of the progressive left and I don't doubt for a moment that if I continue to blog about this obsessed progressive he would escalate his campaign of intimidation. I am in the process of working with my attorney and will update on that later. Meanwhile, I stand with Aaron Walker, and I share these sentiments:
Whoever did this, if you think this will stop me from speaking the truth about the violent domestic terrorist Brett Kimberlin, you are sadly mistaken. If anything it makes me more determined than ever. This was an act of desperation; this was not the act of people who feel they are winning. Indeed it was the of people too much a bunch of wussies to come at me directly.
Stay tuned...

0 comments: