Saturday, March 2, 2013

PC-PAC — Pamela Geller Banned From CPAC!

I remember in 2011, I was hanging out with Tania Gail and all of sudden she jumps up and says, "Oh my gosh, we've got to get over to Pamela Geller's screening of "The Ground Zero Mosque: The Second Wave of the 9/11 Attacks." We then ran over to the other side of the conference center to find a jam-packed hall just sitting down to the movie screening. It was awesome. And then the next day, Pamela held a standing room event for the families of 9/11: "THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE EVENT AT CPAC." These events were the freakin' pinnacle of the conference. Sheesh. What is wrong with this world? Now Pamela's banned? Unbe-freakin'-lievable.

See, "'CPAC TURNS AWAY PAMELA GELLER'."

Pamela Geller

I won't be at CPAC this year. Every year AFDI organizes a must-see event addressing issues the Grover Norquist/Suhail Khan cabal refuse to address (jihad, sharia, the war on freedom in the West).

This year, I applied to speak and was ignored. I tried to get a room for an AFDI event, "The War on Free Speech" and was ignored. So, for the first time in five years, I won't be at CPAC. Last year Suhail Khan bragged out loud that he (and his other operatives) had successfully kept Robert Spencer and me from being invited to speak. He went so far as to warn people not to attend our events or read our books.

In several articles I took on Grover Norquist and his powerful influence over CPAC, most notably here and here. As soon as I published my Newsmax column concerning his perfidious influence at CPAC, my Newsmax column was taken down and my name and picture were removed from the Newsmax page..... it was two slots away from Grover's. My weekly column never appeared at Newsmax again. It was axed.

Now this. I might add, every AFDI event at CPAC was standing room only. We turned people away every year.

Check out this Breitbart article - and read the comments.

"CPAC Turns Away Pamela Geller" Breitbart, March 2, 2013.
PHOTO: "CREATIVE ZIONIST COALITION AWARD NIGHT CELEBRATING 'MODERN DAY HEROES'."

Added: Blazing Cat Fur links. Thanks!

0 comments: