Saturday, October 29, 2016

Leftists Angry at F.B.I. Director James Comey

Well, I went back to bed yesterday after posting a couple of entries in the morning. I slept and read books intermittently, then picked up my son from school at 3:30pm. When I got back, I checked the television to see if the World Series was starting, and that's when I caught all the news about the F.B.I. bombshell.

Legal Insurrection has the story, "Who could have predicted Weiner would bring down Hillary’s campaign?"

And at Memeorandum, "Emails in Anthony Weiner Inquiry Jolt Hillary Clinton's Campaign."

The biggest kick is the leftist meltdown, heh.

Progs thought they had this thing in the bag and now the F.B.I's dropped a bummer of an October surprise on them.

Here's far left Jane Mayer, at the New Yorker, "James Comey Broke with Loretta Lynch and Justice Department Tradition" (via Memeorandum).

And WaPo's Matthew Miller, who is former communications flack for the Department of Justice, flipped his wig. You gotta love this:


And then there's the precious Clinton lackey Kurt Eichenwald, bless his heart:


And Eichenwald's really only worried about the reputation of the F.B.I., not Hillary's chances or anything. Nah.


Right.

0 comments: