Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Amber Lee's Beach Weather Forecast

It's great down by the water. If you're inland, though, especially if you're out and about, it's gotta be miserable. We're looking at triple-digits inland tomorrow.

I've been teaching this week, so when I head home for my drive-time commute, it's boiling in Long Beach. Shoot, it's supposed to be about 95 tomorrow in Irvine. That's about the hottest it's been all summer, excepting that gnarly heat wave we had back in June.

In any case, I'll be back teaching again on Wednesday. Everything's going fine. I'm getting my classes set up, getting students situated with their syllabi and course materials. Tomorrow's a lecture and discussion section for my American government classes. Let's see how it goes. Hopefully students will remain punctual and attendance is robust.

Meanwhile, here's the lovely Ms. Amber, for CBS News 2 Los Angeles:


0 comments: